Call Dr.Yu at Yu Smile Dental in Fairfield, CA for a consultation if you think you need a root canal
Yu Smile Dental in Fairfield, CA has the root canal treatments you need in order to put an end to your tooth pain. A dental X-Ray and Dr. Yu is the solution you need to end the pain of a decaying tooth or canal. Even if all you have is a single tooth that is painful, especially when you chew, you shouldn’t have to put up with the pain, it will only get worse if you ignore it! Call Dr.Yu at Yu Smile Dental to set up an appointment for a thorough dental checkup and consultation.
How do you know if your tooth may need a root canal?
- Pain in the same tooth whenever you chew or bite.
- A tooth that is painfully sensitive to hot or cold foods or drinks
- A dark or discolored tooth
- Swollen gums around the painful tooth
- A sore on the gums that have gotten worse over time
When will an infected tooth turn into an emergency?
Infected teeth can be extremely painful. If the pain is unbearable, or the infection has spread further than the tooth, you need to make an emergency appointment as soon as you can because it can be dangerous to allow an infection to spread in your mouth.
Call Yu Smile Dental to schedule, our team is ready to take your call and address any concerns you might have.
What Are Root Canals?
- Root canals usually require two separate office visits to complete.
- On the first appointment, we remove the infected root and sterilize the infection.
- Then we will close the tooth with a temporary filling while the root heals from the treatment.
- After the tooth has healed, you come back for the second visit.
- We will take X-Rays to make sure the infection has healed,
- Followed by permanently sealing the tooth and continuing with any other necessary procedure.